Two 4th grade classrooms in Austin, Texas are taking part in service-learning projects during the 2012-2013 school year!
Friday, February 15, 2013
Respones & Reflections
Each student has been learning new researching skills to help with data collection on cancer awareness. They are now compiling all of their research and ideas in their Service Spiral to create responses and reflections. A few of the questions used to spark dialogue and reflections are:
1. What is cancer and why does it exist?
2. Who is affected by cancer?
3. How can we help solve the problem?
4. What have you learned since the beginning of this project?
5. What does this project mean to you?
*All students are publishing their reflections onto Padlet.com using their iPads and are continually adding new responses. Students are eagerly waiting for responses & comments from others: Check It Out!