Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Finding Inspiration in Others


Tomorrow we are using quotes to inspire and spark conversation about service.  During these conversations we will brainstorm creative project names. 






You must be the change you wish to see in the world. 
      -Mahatma Gandhi





We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility.  It’s easy to say “It’s not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.”  Then there are those who see the need and respond.  I consider those people my heroes. 
      -Mr. Rogers 








Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. 

- Nelson Mandela










Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. 

-- Aristotle

2 comments:

  1. I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I really like this idea. Thank you for sharing your Wall of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach in a middle school in Italy. My students have 11 or 12 years. I found this blog through Edmodo. The idea of the Wall of Inspiration is really nice. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete